Friday, August 3, 2012

Moving madness {part three}

So here it is, the new apartment. I know its nothing fancy, but its enough for us. Here's the kitchen, sorry I had already brought in a few boxes before I thought to snap some pictures.


There's a closet door behind the actual door...
The other side of the kitchen


And the dining area, which is open to the kitchen and living room. I was excited to have a decent light fixture!



Next is the living room:
Just an empty room....patio doors out to our small patio space.



And our tiny bathroom.  But at least it has a small closet (on the left of the photo but you can't see it)


The first bedroom


The second bedroom


And last is the small laundry area. Having my own laundry area was a big deal to me. I hate to share a washer and dryer with other people. Too weird for me.


So there it is, our humble new apartment. I can't wait to decorate and organize and keep you all updated of my progress! 







No comments:

Post a Comment