Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bag-Tags


Bag-Tags are what started my business! I had a friend ask me to make her a tag to put on her son's diaper bag for at daycare. After seeing hers, I thought other moms might like them too! I made them for my kids, as well as several other moms.
The back of the tag can be customized to add any information you want. It can also be left blank for you to fill in or change information. Because they come matted and laminated, you can write on them with a sharpie and erase it when the information changes.

I am branching out beyond just back pack and diaper bag tags, these are perfect for a gym bag, teacher bag or anything else you want to label! Look for "grown-up" bag tag samples coming soon! Check out some more samples on our Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/listing/85579784/bag-tag-for-backpack-or-diaper-bag

No comments:

Post a Comment