Saturday, December 8, 2012

holiday planning

Today, we wanted to take some time to remind you of our super free printables to help you with your holiday planning. We know that the holidays can be a stressful time, and we want to do our best to help  where we can. And we created a few new printables for this year. These graphics came from a wonderful blog that I found awhile ago, and I cannot for the life of me remember what the blog was. So if you recognize her work, please let me know so I can link back to her site and give proper credit. And these are just absolutely adorable!!!!

update: links should be fixed, please try again!





Snag these on our free printables page 

And here are the new ones for this year. I hear them!!





Click on each picture to download your FREE copy!

We hope you all have a great holiday season with family and friends!


1 comment: