Monday, November 5, 2012

a little inspiration

With the fall and winter holidays quickly approaching, I know that I could use a little inspiration for a lot of areas in my life, and I figured I would share that inspiration with you too!

A Christmas table decoration idea from As long as its fancy....super simple, but so pretty. There are some other holiday ideas on this blog post as well. {Check it out here} I like this one because it is something that I could do on a practical budget, which is basically nothing. Only problem is I can't light candles in my apartment, because clearly I would burn the place down. Or least according to the boss I would.


A super cute holiday outfit :)
The wonderful world of Polyvore has like a million amazing outfits. I just wish there were more of them in my closet!!!

And a yummy snack! Taco Cups!
Where I pinned it from on pinterest just linked back to flicker, but I'm sure they are easy enough to figure out. Taco shells or wontons and the normal taco ingredients. Pop them in the oven and delish! A great snack for when the whole family is home hanging out even just a Sunday football day!

And to follow the snacks....a healthy habit. An article from Runner's World about weight loss and runners. My recently turned sedentary lifestyle needs a turn around and quick! I went from coaching softball and running around all day to sitting around at school all day long. Which was not good for the waistline!


And maybe a new core workout? I get in a rut and just do the same things over and over...maybe its time to spice it up a bit.


This one is just a tumblr image, so there's not much to link back to. But there is a credit link at the bottom of the image that might offer some other ideas?? www.blogilates.com 


A cute holiday printable...too bad the pin I found didn't link back to the source.



Maybe I will swap out my current Fall subway art when it gets closer to Thanksgiving. It hangs outside our apartment door.... Trying to make it look like someone actually lives there. Not sure what I will do when I have to swap out for Christmas, I don't really have much for decorations and there is really no budget for buying them either....

Have a great pinterest board that I should be following?? Send us a link and we will gladly follow you! Not a pinterest member yet? We can send you an invite so you too can share in the gloriousness :)













No comments:

Post a Comment