Monday, November 26, 2012

home management binder {makeover part 3}


The next section to be redone is Contacts. Remember my new divider covers from a year of many firsts. With this addition, I'm already off to a good start.


This was another easy section to do. It was as simple as transferring from the old sheets to the new ones. I had really under utilized my old sheets, so I did add a few contacts this time. I figured with the holidays coming soon, and the sending of Christmas cards, it was a good time to get all the family's addresses down in one place.


And these are my current contact pages:




yes, it's blurry on purpose...it was easier to blur the whole photo rather than adding a million stickers to cover up peoples' information. I just wanted to get the point across that the page was fully and in theory it looks pretty :)

This section also contains other important household information. My un-redone binder just had a blank sheet in this place, since I didn't really feel like I had much to fill in. So this time I tried to do a little better and figure out the things that I could fill in. So here's the before and after:



I picked a page where I only had a few things to cover up...seemed more logical.

So that's all that is in my contact information section. During softball season this might be a good place to keep my roster with phone numbers for players and parents. Also, teachers could keep a copy of their students' contact info. There are several other things that could fit into the "contact information" section, I just don't have anything else that needs to go in there at this time.

Stay tuned for the next section :)


No comments:

Post a Comment