Friday, June 22, 2012

friday five

Hey everyone, here we are linking up with Lauren at from my grey desk again with our Friday Five.

1. I (shannon) just got this beauty in the mail today.


2. I made a giant stack of casserole to bring to my sister's house tomorrow since her husband had shoulder surgery this week. Those cheap tin foil pans fit perfectly into the gallon size  zip lock bags!





3. I went for a wonderful 4.21 mile run jog yesterday, it was so nice out. That counts for my five right??


4. I also put my gym key on this cute little key chain from thirty-one. That means I'm more likely to use it right??




5.  We got to have a little quality family time last weekend, and I got to check out my mom's ipad.





Be sure to check out all of our freebies in home management binder posts! {here} and {here}

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment