Wednesday, June 6, 2012

home management binder {part 8}

The final section of our 
The next tab of my home management binder is school section.
Since I don't have kids, this section will hold my school calendar and other school documents, like time off requests and schedule changes.  In the future this section could also contain school information for my hypothetical potential children.


The final section {for now} will be labeled family. This is the section that would contain pet and babysitter information if I needed them. For now I think I will keep medical and other information like that in this section.  I spent a little time looking for templates because I wasn't sure what I needed to put in this section. Here are a few examples I found:

blooming homestead
life your way

I think I will also keep insurance information in this section. Right now that's not a lot, but I do have a few sheets that I have gotten from the school (since my insurance is through the school).

That's the last section I am going to put in for now. I am going to try to set up a link party for anyone to share what they have made or updated. Cross your fingers that I can make this work.



No comments:

Post a Comment