Tuesday, June 5, 2012

tuesday teacher {non}tip

We had our first softball game today so I apologize for the tardiness of my post. I think we did okay for our first game, but I have spent a few hours today in search of a pitching machine as we are in desperate need of one!
And so today's tip, isn't so much a tip, as a suggestion-- to join me in reading this:


the daily five, by the sisters.
yep, its already filling up with post it notes and flags. I'm a mega nerd, I know. But just wait, I have a whole stack of teacher books to get through, including their cafe book. 
 I started reading it during my student teaching and have restarted reading it now. I think I will try to make all of the materials to go along with the program to use in my future classroom now so that I have them as soon as I land that job :)  
so feel free to join in on the reading :) hopefully I will have some freebies to share in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment