Wednesday, June 27, 2012

what's in my purse?

I have seen a lot of people do the what's in my purse post and I thought I should get on the bandwagon too. Especially since mine is actually clean right now.
I got this little cutie at the buckle a while ago, I wanted something a little smaller and with not a lot of "bling".


This is what the first pocket looks like inside:


I love the inside lining!
Here's what's in the pocket: wristlet that holds my cash envelopes, checkbooks, pen, and a bottle of ibuprofen. Yep, full size bottle. I don't mess around with those silly travel size.
Three checks, two of my own and one to my parents account. But all with custom covers that my mom and I made.


{my cash envelopes}

Here's the other pocket:


Inside is a small notebook to track food and blood sugar, blood sugar meter, long purse strap, regular glasses case and sunglasses case (thirty-one of course). Usually my planner is in there too, I had taken it out to write down my July schedule for the golf course.

So there it is, my streamlined summer purse. Hopefully it stays this meat and organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment