Friday, June 1, 2012

friday five

Hey everyone, here we are again with our Friday Five, and linking up with Lauren at from my grey desk.

1. School is done for the summer {for Shannon} yay!

2. We have our {new} first softball game on Tuesday. Our real first game was postponed because of rain. However, its probably a good things since our new uniforms won't be in until Monday.

3. I {Shannon} had a great weekend , even though I was working at Menards. I got a little quality time in with my family and I haven't laughed until I cried in a long time. Oh and the silent laugh so hard you can't breath., love that too.

4. I {Niki} am really sick after this last round of chemo. I can barely haul my butt off the couch. This has been a life saver:

I can't really eat, but as long as I keep drinking, I am ok. :)

5. Next week my {Niki} big kids will start camp at the Y. They are so excited and so I am.

We posted a freebie last week, check it out {here}. A simple management tool for use with the Daily five system. Also, stayed tuned to our home management binder series for more freebies!
Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment