Friday, May 3, 2013

High Five for Friday

Hey everyone, hope you all had a great week! We have both had pretty crazy, and a little bit stressful weeks.

1. Our daddy delivered my new dryer and installed it. I was like giddy, over the moon to have that bad boy! I had to use the "public" dyer and I am just not a fan of sharing washing facilities with strangers. And of course this baby matches the washer that we bought when we moved in. So I spent two days doing massive amounts of laundry.


2. I wrote my first letter of recommendation for a friend's daughter. Who knew I was qualified for that?? I certainly did not, but I hope it helps her get the scholarship!!


3. We are getting excited to run our first 5K together on Sunday for the Susan G. Komen, Run for a Cure! Wish us luck!!

4. Niki's class is on a field trip today! Who doesn't love a field trip on a Friday???

5. Niki busted out a mile straight in her run! That's a big deal! Those of you who know us personally, know how much of an accomplishment that is!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment