Home & Organizing Goals:
- Clean & Organize kitchen junk drawer: Not at all. But it's still on the list!
- Declutter and
organizecoat closet: But I cheated, my aunt came to babysit and she did it. I still need to declutter, but its easier to do now.
- Create chore chart & implement it: This is in the works. I have chores printed out. I decided to go in a different direction. The kids and I are working on this together.
Tame the laundry monster:Again, cheated. My aunt did this too. But, I've maintained it!
- Drop off Goodwill stuff: Not yet. I keep staring at it though, hoping it will load itself in the Durango for me. I am hoping to get this done by the end of the week, because school is done Thursday!
- Be more present with my family: This is a constant goal for me. With so much social media and with it on my phone, its easy to "multi-task". I am trying. I will keep working on it.
- Run 3 miles straight: Haven't ran since our 5K the beginning of the month. FAIL. Still time to recover. I am going to try to get out to run tomorrow school.
- Work on core strength: Not even once. UGH. I have really fallen off the wagon. I am trying to find it again though.
And, since you asked, here are some of our #challengespringcolors outfits. I'm a little sad that no one has participated with us.... so get out there and Instagram that outfit!