Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Teacher Time

Both Shannon and I are trained as elementary teachers, even though neither of us are currently teaching. However, we are both looking! And with my three kids, fun teaching ideas are always on my radar.
While browsing Pintrest today I found this great idea!
She uses a digital picture frame to flash the sight words her students have learned. Then they can read it, spell it or write it. This gives the students lots of practice in different forms of the sight word.
I have a digital picture frame already, so I am definitely going to implement this in my own house and quite possibly in my classroom (if I ever get one)!
It looks like she has tons of other fun ideas and freebies, so be sure to check out Kindergarten Monkey Business!

No comments:

Post a Comment