Wednesday, April 11, 2012

a little inspiration

I used to have a huge white board calendar to track my family's events for my husband and children. However I never fell in love with it. It was difficult to write on and easy to erase.

In my search for a new calendar, I found a great website called anything but perfect. Angela is an amazing designer who offers some free printables and other things in her shop.


Her calendars have helped me with my calendar debacle! I can write on them like usual and then stick them to my fridge!

If you are interested in her cutie calendars, check out her blog and download them for free!



ps. I am planning a test run on a planner for myself tonight! *cross your fingers* If all goes well, they will be ready for sale sooooon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment