Wednesday, May 16, 2012

home management binder {part 2}

Today I'm back to working on my...
I have been working on building a list of things that I would like to have in my binder. Some ideas are my own, others I have gotten from other blogs. 


So here's what I've got so far:


In the kitchen:

  • inventories {fridge, freezer, pantry}
  • menu planning
  • coupon binder (will be in another binder)
  • recipes  ( I keep mine in a cute little box on the counter, but some people may want a binder for them)
    • I considered a binder, but I didn't want to have to mess with lugging a binder around the kitchen while I'm trying to cook. I have my recipes on laminated cards.
Calendar/time management:


  • school calendars and other information
  • monthly calendars
  • Idea Lists/To Do Lists
  • Important Dates to Remember
  • Greeting Card Checklist
  • important contact information
For the home:
  • cleaning checklists
  • home maintenance
  • rent/mortgage information
Finances
  • bill payment checklist
  • checkbook
  • bills to be paid
  • online bill payment information
  • Computer Log Names/Passwords
  • Credit Card and ID Information
  • student loan information?
Automobiles
  • maintenance log
  • loan documents
Potential Topics for the future: (might label this section "family")
  • babysitter notes
  • kids' daily  schedule
  • petsitter notes
  • CPR Instructions
  • Emergency Pack List
Memberships/subscriptions
  • gym membership/information
  • magazine subscriptions
  • netflix
Holidays
  • event planning
  • gift giving
  • Family Sizes and Measurements
Medical
  • history
  • bills
  • other documents
What other topics might need to be included in my home management binder? What am I missing?
I have some of these printables ready to go already. Some I have grabbed from other bloggers, and some I have made on my own. I will try to link up where I have gotten other printables, and share the ones I have made on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment