Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Five and a Freebie

Happy Friday everyone! We're here linking up with Lauren at from my grey desk again.

                                                    Photobucket
Here's our Friday Five:

1. I (Niki) have applied for a few teaching jobs for next year. I decided I might need a jacket for interviewing purposes. I nabbed this guy from the Tar-jay for a mere $29.99. I think it will serve me well. :)
Get your own here!
2. This baby arrived in my (Shannon's) mail box this week. Does anyone else get this excited over their Real Simple magazine?

3.  And inside the above mentioned magazine I found this cutie! It would be perfect for my "non-office". Except I don't think it will fit into my budget of um well $0.

4. I am stepping up and doing my sisterly duty and taking Niki to chemo today. We might be doing a little running around the city first though.

5. I'm thinking that softball coaching means I get to order some workout clothes right?? so nike.com here I come….I'm building my wishlist to send off to brother :)


And a freebie for you.
I (Shannon) posted earlier this week about the fair sticks I used during my student teaching and the new set that I created, so I commissioned Niki to make a cutie label for the jar or container that I will put them in. And of course, we want to share it with you, if you can use them in your own classrooms. We'd love for you to leave a comment if you download them. {enjoy}





{download your free copy here}

Want a custom designed label for your classroom?? Email us and we will set one up in our etsy shop for you!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment