Hello all! Here we are to share our Friday Five and link up with the lovely Lauren.
1. I made these pretties for a customer this week! I love the cheery spring colors!
2. Shannon is doing some tutoring this summer so of course a fun tutoring bag is required! It's a 31 bag and it is jam packed full of teachery things!
3. We all went to lunch at Culver's to celebrate Carter's bravery at the dentist! He wanted lunch with Aunt Shan as his treat (heart flutters).
4. This face. I can hardly stand it. Also, it's totally fine to drink your ice cream when you are just three :)
5. I sent a care package of sort to our friend Amanda in Massachusetts. She is training for a half marathon, that silly lady. (remember, she is the one who guest posted about her fitness plan, here)
Have a great weekend everyone!