Friday, March 8, 2013

High Five for Friday



Here we are linking up again with our High Five for Friday! Be sure to head over to Lauren's blog, from my grey desk, and check out everyone else's Friday five too!

1. Shannon's new running shoes arrived Wednesday afternoon! Wahoo! Hopefully I can get my shin splints healed so I can get back to running. And we can run a 5K in April. Fingers crossed!


2. This week was "Spread the word to end the word". This is a movement to stop using the word "retard" and "retarded" in a derogatory way. If you want to learn more, check out www.r-word.org.


3. My poor Mac Book Pro went off to the Morningside Tech Department to get fixed. Wahoo! Who would have guessed that a $150,000 education gets your computer repaired for free?? I'm super excited to have it up and running again, mostly because of the light up keys. Niki is a die-hard Mac fan, and I'm  not quite so much- I swing both ways, Mac and PC, that is. (ha-see what I did there? funny.)


4. I tackled over a week's worth of laundry. Yeah, we are an organizing blog, but we're real people with real lives too. So in the spirit of keeping it real, here's what I put away last night. And for more honesty, there was actually more- some things just got put away straight from the basket.


5. At school, Niki's class went to the NAIA basketball clinic and a game this week. The kids had a blast! They love field trips, especially two in one week!!

Have a great weekend everyone, and get your game faces on for spring cleaning next week!!








No comments:

Post a Comment