Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring Cleaning {part two}


I'm still trudging away at my spring cleaning. Yeah, I know I just have a small apartment. But I don't have a lot of free time between my three jobs and being prom sponsor. I have to go in small sections, a little at a time. Plus, I got a little bit distracted and threw in a little re-arranging too. But I think that's okay. I would fully support re-arranging once a month if something isn't working out for you.

Here's what I've accomplished since I last checked in.

*Some serious sanitizing- kitchen, bath, and trash cans. (clearly this should be done more than once a year)
sanitize your nasty bathroom trash can. eww.
 * Took a time out for a five minute craft to use in my new "office space". Reused the shoe box from my most recent pair of running shoes to hide some of the clutter. Nothing fancy, but it does the job.




* swapped out our flannel sheets for regular ones. but I could probably stick with the flannel for another month.

* Windows, baseboard and trim got wiped down. This also included cleaning up the patio door. Those slider doors get nasty at the bottom! eww!

*I moved my "office" over to the kitchen area. We moved the dart board over to the corner of the "living room"- yeah that's right, we have a full sized dart board in our apartment. This is meant getting rid of my favorite old dresser that was previously stashing all my craft and office supplies. Still working on a new storage solution for that.


The office reorganization kind of turned into a much larger project than I anticipated. oops.
old home
new home
And here's what my lists are looking like. Things are slowly getting checked off. wahoo!


There's still time to grab your printables and play along with us! Click here to go back and grab them!







No comments:

Post a Comment