1. A new "family calendar". Mine is a photo calendar (the one we sell in our etsy shop, here). My calendar used to be all by its lonesome on the side kitchen wall, but it recently found a new home next to my new bulletin board (see that here). This calendar has everyone's events on it. Mine and Drew's. (except darts hasn't been added yet- but that happens every Tuesday). Nothing too wild and crazy here, but it helps us keep track of what's going on in each other's lives.
2. Blog planner. Since we write the blog together we have to do some serious planning. Or at least in theory there should be planning. Sometimes its a 5:45 am text....you were posting today right?? We don't usually plan more than a week ahead of time. But we like to jot down things we need to do, like challenges from other bloggers or link ups that we want to participate in.
4. Meal planner. I don't always plan my meals out for the whole month. I tried it for awhile and just never stuck to it because we get groceries more frequently now since we have an apartment sized fridge and freezer. But that also allows me to shop by what's in the ad for that week and plan accordingly. I do try to plan out days to do crockpot or casserole meals so that we can have leftovers for the nights that I have to work after school.
5. Grocery List- this is the list I use when I actually do my grocery shopping. I usually go on Friday's. Mainly because that's when the 2-day sales are at the grocery store and I don't usually work after school on Friday's. Having my menu for the next week handy is a big help.
8. Monthly budget- I also set up my budget for the month. I usually do this before the beginning of the month since I get paid from my full time job on the 20th. And I get paid once a month---lame!! I still do my budget by the month though. All my bills are paid by then, and I use cash for gas and groceries. I didn't want to broadcast how ridiculously poor I am, so no photo but I will share the form that I use.