Thursday, March 7, 2013

Right Now

So this has nothing to do with organization, cleaning or our etsy shop. Sorry bout it... This is mostly a brain dump... I've seen other bloggers do it and I kind to see what's going on in their heads.

Right now I am...

Listening to: Wild Ones by Flo Rida (This is one of my favorite running songs)

Sitting: with my husband on the sectional

Drinking: Diet Pepsi

Eating: Nothing. We had Casey's pizza and mint oreos for supper.... that is the result of NOT meal planning.

See... I should be cleaning.


Wishing: tomorrow was a snow day

Wearing: my stinky clothes from the gym (Hey, at least I went!) #gohawks #yesijusthashtaggedinmyblog

Thinking: I should be cleaning. But I would rather sit here and listen to music with my husband.

Hoping: all of my kids stay in their own beds tonight

Training: for a 5K on May 5 #sonotarunner

I know I'm slow. Don't judge me.

Waiting: for biking season to start #muchbetterwith2wheels

Deciding: if I should go back to school for my masters in special education

Glad: we had a dance party in the living room tonight

Regretting: that third piece of pizza

Excited: for date night with my husband next weekend (maybe) (if we are lucky)

Going: to bed...


No comments:

Post a Comment