Thursday, June 20, 2013

What I've been up to...

I have been a little MIA lately, so I thought I'd fill you in on what I've been up to while I have been neglecting the poor blog.


I went home for a day to visit the fam and somehow ended up making supper and baking cookies!



I also did a little Iphone surgery with my "little" brother. It was a very loving event :)


I have also been cutting out things that I had laminated like crazy! 86 feet so far! And that my friends is a whole lot of cutting!!



Lots of things for my tutoring kids this summer and lots of fun things for Niki's kidlets too! I also scored a lot of awesome stuff on our huge sale at work the other day. wa-hoo for mega sales!


Also while I was home I snagged a stash of teacher stuff to use for my tutoring kids. I seriously bring a whole new meaning to the term pack rat! I have got to learn how to get rid of things!!



I have also been doing a lot of reading of teacher books. I have my reading endorsement but haven't really had a good chance to use it, so I did a little studying after meeting my tutoring girls and figuring out what we needed to work on. Yeah, I took notes, don't judge.


I have also been hard at work on Etsy orders and working on an update to our planner at the same time.   I'm feeling more busy now than I did during the school year!!


I have also been running like crazy! Niki wants to do a warrior dash and a 15k so this girl has got some serious training to do! Even got a new tank and I loooove it!!!



What have you been up to?? What things are you working on?



No comments:

Post a Comment