Thursday, February 14, 2013

I'm a bad blogger

Last week Shannon asked me how many blog posts I was going to do and which days I wanted. I told her I would to 2. Clearly this is my first and tomorrow is Friday 5 and our outfit post. So. I failed. And what I was going to post about is not ready.
So instead I'm going to show you what I did for Jayce's Valentine treats. Except I didn't get a picture of the finished product today, so you're going to have to use your imagination. Remember, I'm a bad blogger.
I didn't want to do traditional chocolate. But I also didn't want to go totally pintrest and make some big complicated valentine for all 22 kids. So I compromised. Jayce gave bear hugs!
I just whipped up some stickers using Avery labels and some free clip art, and stuck them to snack sized baggies and put 16 Teddy Graham's in each bag (the portion recommended for 4 year olds.)  He helped stick the stickers and count the bears, so he loved it! It was cheap and easy for me, all I had to buy were the Teddy Grahams. I'm calling it a win.
Sadly all I have to offer in the way of photos are the stickers we used. If there is an extra bag tonight, I will throw a picture up. Ok? Ok.
What did you do for valentines? Old school store bought cards? Something amazing? Share with us, we always need inspiration for next year!



1 comment:

  1. Cute idea! Who did the redo of the website? I like it -- slick and pretty!

    ReplyDelete