Thursday, February 28, 2013

What We're Pinning

Hello! Here is another Pinterest post! I know Shannon and I have both been trying to put more of our pins to use in real life. Whether it is make a recipe, try a new outfit, make a craft or find gift inspiration, we are trying to bring our pins to life.
These are some of our most favorite pins lately:
Niki's Picks

I am currently in the process of growing out my hair. This is the current cut I am obsessed with. It is going to be at least a year before I am here though...
{source}
I am going to a wedding this summer with my bestie, and I have been working my booty & belly off, so now I need a smoking hot dress to go with my new body! I am loving the drapy-ness (is that a word?) of it and the cut. Sad news it's over $2000. But maybe I can find a similar knock off?
{source}

This looks like a tasty treat! I am big into graham crackers with peanut butter for a morning snack or before the gym. This is a great way to make it an after dinner treat. :)

{source}



Shannon's picks

We are both trying to work on our fitness and diet, so I am always pinning new exercises and workouts. I get bored easily so pinterest is an awesome resource for a never ending supply of new workout and health ideas. (check out my complete health & fitness board here)


A fashion tutorial is always welcome in my book. Whether its how to make beach waves, put on your makeup, roll your jeans or how to tie your scarf. (see my complete fashion board here & no repeat february here)

I'm thinking I'm going to have to break down and start ironing things. With everything jam packed into our closet, some things are ending up a bit wrinkled. So this DIY ironing board from a TV stand seems simple enough and easy to store in a teeny tiny apartment. Also the tutorial just happens to be on our cousin's blog (technically our cousin's wife, but we like her so we'll claim her)


What wonderful things are pinning? Are you putting those pins to good use?




No comments:

Post a Comment