Monday, April 8, 2013

April Plans

Niki shared her goals for April last week, so I feel like I need to share my plans as well. A little accountability never hurt anybody, right?  I don't have anything gigantic planned for april, but I do have a list of things I would like to get accomplished.

Here's what I've got so far:

Time management and obligations:
*survive prom (fingers crossed!)
* get bridesmaid dress altered (hopefully Tuesday??)
* register for summer classes somewhere!

Home and Organizing
* get ALL labels printed, laminated, and put in their proper locations (you have already seen a sneak peak of a few of them)
*finish up spring cleaning
* purge, declutter, and organize coat closet
* store seasonal winter clothes
* evaluate and organize new desk location/layout

Blog and Etsy
* update a few items in the etsy shop
* get my posts written before the day they go live! plan!
* get some craft and organizing projects going! I'm spending a little time tonight flipping through some of my favorite magazines--taking notes and marking pages!


What are you planning to get done this month? A few small things or some major undertakings??


Update:
We are happy to announce the winners of our giveaway!!
Congratulations Angelina and Teri!! Winners have been contacted via email.



1 comment: