Friday, April 26, 2013

High Five for Friday!

We are back with 5 highlights from the last week. We are linking up with Lauren again this week. Hop over and check out the other participants if you want!

1. Spring has sprung!! There was still one late start day for my kids this week, but the last few days have been positively delightful!

2. Shannon and I have both registered as competitive runners (gasp) for the upcoming Race for the Cure. If you are in the Siouxland area we would love for you to come support it by walking, running or just cheering! Here is our team homepage. Check it out, donate if you feel called to do so.

3. I am wearing a pinterest inspired outfit today! Even though it isn't exactly spring colors, it is still a brave outfit for me so I'm putting it in the Win column. Here's my inspiration:


And here's my outfit:


4. Prom palooza has begun...here's sneak peek, and there's a full post coming soon.

5. I, Shannon, have had my hair and make up done everyday this week, but I have also left the house anywhere between 5 and 15 minutes late. So I think that's a wash. Next week I will get it together!! I'm still working on getting the hang of the curls that have to go along with this new {trendy} hair color. (ps. I am so not even trendy, not even a little)

Have a great weekend, keep your fingers crossed for me at prom tomorrow!!




No comments:

Post a Comment