Friday, April 12, 2013

High Five for Friday!

We are sharing our five highs from the week, and linking up with the lovely Lauren! Hop on over and see what she's up to. (disregard the fact that I just ended a sentence with the word to, please!)
1. Carter (Niki's 6 year old) had his concert Tuesday and he was a stud in his sweater vest. Sad news, I forgot to take his picture. I am both a bad mom and a bad blogger.

2. Monday Niki ran outside. It was beautiful! I ran 3.1 miles in about 45 minutes. And I didn't die, or get mugged. I'm marking that one down in the W column.
3. Shannon and I have been working hard on some Etsy sales this week. Stop on over to our shop if you are interested in something. Use the code SPRINGCLEAN for 20% off! We are adding new things to the shop almost weekly. We will have a update post coming your way soon!

4.  This week, I, Shannon, have had a "sick day" and a late start. Since I just went to the doctor to get an antibiotic for my sinus infection and got to visit my momma, I think that's a win for the week too! Except ya know the whole snowing in April business. Plus, also I'll be feeling good as new in no time!

5. I am in full swing prom palooza planning mode. While it makes me just a bit nauseous, I think it will all come together and it will look great! I just have to last another two weeks without loosing it!

Have a great weekend everyone. Cross your fingers for spring to come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment